Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hiatus

As some have noted, I have not posted for more than a week. This hiatus is likely to continue, saving the occasional “inspiration” that I feel moved to write. First, I am up to my neck in a book project with a tight deadline. Second, I am hatching plans to write one or more books of my own in the next year and intend to direct most of my spare writing energies to these. So thanks for reading. If you check in once in a while, you may find that I have written something.

1 comment:

  1. Gee, and I thought you were just busy watching the women's world cup. I have missed your postings, webster, but look forward to future writings, here or elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble posting comments, please log in as Anonymous and sign your comment manually.