Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Separated at Birth?



Because it’s my blog and I can smile if I want to . . .

Katie and I watched “House” for the first time in years last night and we were both charmed by a new character, making her debut: comedian-actor Charlyne Yi as Dr. Chi Park.

After 45 minutes I turned to Katie and said, “I know who she reminds me of. . . . Moira Luthin.” Katie jumped up and said, “YES!”

OK, set aside the fact that Charlyne is evidently Asian and my CL pal Moira is Irish-Finnish. If you don’t know Moira, you’ll have to take my word for it. If you do know Moira, see next week’s episode of “House” (FOX, Mondays, 9pm) and tell me if you don’t agree.

Meanwhile, if you want to know what this post has to do with anything, just listen to Lorenzo. “It begins with friendship.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting comments, please log in as Anonymous and sign your comment manually.