Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Marriage: The Only Vow I’ll Ever Take

There’s no particular occasion for this post. Katie and I have been married 27 years and 2 months today, and you don’t get a gem for that milestone. But this morning our daughter Marian discovered a picture taken on our wedding day in 1984 and sent it to us, saying it was her favorite picture of her parents. I made it my new profile pic on Facebook and then I thought, Why not a then-and-now post?

Some things change, others not. I'm still wearing a power tie, different color is all. Katie is still smiling and remains the most beautiful woman I ever met.

Lucky man… Courageous woman!



2 comments:

  1. Sweet. You appear to have grown. Perhaps your lovely wife was wearing high heels at your wedding.

    Auguri! Here's to long happy marriages.

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble posting comments, please log in as Anonymous and sign your comment manually.