Friday, January 2, 2015

Memoirs Unlimited: Starting Up Again

There are New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve made one. But there are also New Year’s priorities, and these I take even more seriously. I have three of these for 2015.

1. To finish posting excerpts from my memoir, The Long Walk Home, on this blog, and then to be done with it, for the foreseeable. Posting should be complete by the end of January, which will leave me only two priorities—

2. To plan, prepare, and walk a pilgrimage to Montreal. The preparation will include speaking to several school groups about pilgrimage in general and my own experience of pilgrimage, including the Camino de Santiago in 2012 and my projected walk to the Oratory of St. Joseph in May-June 2015.

3. To begin prospecting and promoting my original writing and editing business, Memoirs Unlimited. News about this can be found at my other blog, the name of which won’t surprise you: Memoirs Unlimited, Inc. That blog has lain fallow for three years, but I’m restarting it, effective today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting comments, please log in as Anonymous and sign your comment manually.