Monday, December 15, 2014

Meanwhile, On the Road to Montreal, Week 2

I have worked out the second leg of my pilgrimage to Montreal. At least, I know where I’m going to mass each day May 11–17, 2015. I don’t yet know where I’m going to eat or sleep.

As I wrote in the first installment of “My Own Private Map Quest, Montreal Edition,” I want to attend mass each day I’m on the road and I am plotting my route accordingly.

I can’t be sure until I double-check, or until I scout my walking route via Google Earth, but it looks like the following churches and mass times in southern New Hampshire will work:

Monday, May 11: Somewhere in Manchester NH, where I will be spending Saturday and Sunday nights. There are at least four churches in Manchester with Monday morning masses.
Tuesday, May 12: St. John the Baptist, Suncook, 7:30 a.m.
Wednesday, May 13: Our Lady of Lourdes, Pittsfield, 8:00 a.m.
Thursday, May 14: St. André Bessette Parish, St. Joseph Church, Laconia, 8:00 a.m.
Friday, May 15: St. Charles Borromeo, Meredith, 8:30 a.m.
Saturday, May 16: St. Matthew’s, Plymouth, 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 17: St. Matthew’s, Plymouth, 7:30 or 11:30 a.m.

This means that if you know anyone with a bed or couch in any of the following towns on these dates in May, please put me in touch:

Night of—
Monday, May 11: Suncook
Tuesday, May 12: Pittsfield
Wednesday, May 13: Laconia
Thursday: May 14: Meredith
Friday–Sunday, May 15–17: Plymouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting comments, please log in as Anonymous and sign your comment manually.